We offer free consultations to all potential clients.
Our job is to look at the evidence and advise you whether you should plead guilty or not guilty. This includes the following:
- Request the evidence (brief) from the police
- Read and analyse the brief
- Talk to you and take your instructions about your version of what happened
- Conduct legal research
- Consider any defences
- Give you advice on what we think you should do
- We will tell you what penalty we think you will face and any other ramifications to the outcome (eg: employment, travel, loss of licence).
- We will be the person that organises your case with the police and the Court, so you do not need to speak to the police and court staff.
- We will also go to Court with you. This means that we will represent you in front of a Judge or Magistrate. We will put forward legal submissions in your defence and will do our very best to get you acquitted of the charges or get the lowest penalty possible.
If you are stressing out about whether to get a lawyer to represent you, stop stressing! Give us a call or send us an email and we will give you some free advice to help you decide what to do next.
Call us on 0468 364 121 for some free advice